Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tweet, Tweet...

Okay, I hopped on the twitter bandwagon. Not sure why, but it's kind of fun seeing what my friends are doing without having to spend a lot of time on a social networking site. At one time I had a My Space, but I deleted it after finding it drew only other authors.

Not sure what the best way is to do marketing via the internet, which is the only method available to me at the current time. Well, except for the neat pens I ordered. How do I use them to market? Whenever we go out to eat, I sign the receipt and leave a pen! Pens are so much easier to hand out that business cards. I'm always passing out pens.

And now I've become a bird. Hear me tweet on twitter. If you're a bird, too, feel free to twitter me at CarolAnnErhardt.

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: