Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brain Worms

I have brain worms. How they arrived I have no idea. But they are alive and thriving and multiplying. Each worm is wriggling with a wonderful story idea. Worms are like rabbits. They perpetuate...rapidly. While my fingers are busy working on a ms that needs to be finished, these worms wake up and start talking to each other. They won't leave me alone.

I need to come up with a plan of attack. I don't want to eliminate the infestation, just find a way to keep them dormant until I need them.

It's going to rain today. A perfect day to sit at my desk and watch the changing sky and write. But, I have to head to work and sit in a windowless cell and enter senseless figures into a spreadsheet. Over and over and over....

Ah, I see now how the worms gained control.

Hope you have a wonderful day. Don't let the worms take over. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: