Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Why I Don't Go to the Gym

I don't go to the gym to exercise. There are several reasons why.

  • Do you realize that every few minutes someone working out in a gym pulls a hamstring muscle?
  • I've gotten in touch with my body. It communicated to me that if I took my body to the gym and tried to keep up with the Latin Fusion class, I would die. So I stay at home, sit at my computer, and sway my body to the tune of Golden Oldies.
  • If I wanted to dress my body in spandex and show it to the world, I'd just go on The Biggest Loser where I'd be surrounded by people who might make me feel skinny.
  • I thought machines of torture were against the law, but there are a ton of them in the gym.

Share a smile with someone today! It's calorie-free and you won't pull a muscle doing it.

No comments: