Friday, February 05, 2010

It's Friday, It's Supposed to Snow...A Lot...

The weather man is forecasting a possible 10 inches of snow by tomorrow morning. Looking out my window I see a steady stream of white slowly blanketing the ground. Not much is moving outside my window this morning, except for the snow. A heavy white sky threatens the forecast is accurate.

That's not exactly what I had hoped for on this Friday in February. The thought of putting on my heavy winter clodhopper boots, full length fur lined coat, hat, gloves, etc. is not appealing. Nor is the thought of the backbreaking labor of removing said white product from my sidewalk and driveway.

There is one bright joy to hang on to. I didn't have to drive to work this morning, and I won't have to battle the traffic and roads on what's sure to be an accident-riddled home commute.

Ah, yes, what's not to love about that?

No comments: