Friday, April 23, 2010

Horoscopes: Boldly Busted

My horoscope for the day says: You may feel as if you've hit a wall in your career path, but you need to keep from giving up. It may be that you need to make a bold change, but now is a better time for thought than for action.

Bold? I looked this word up in my Thesauras which states: audacious, forward, brave, impudent.

I don't believe I'm a bold kind of person. With that in mind, what kind of change would I make?

It's a good thing I don't really believe in horoscopes! Oh, I know that some things about our sun signs are right in line with our personalities, but come on. A printed horoscope for the day will vary across different medias according to:  the AUTHOR! Yep, and that's the truth. Printed horoscopes are written by someone just like me. Someone who has to sit down and write, pulling the words, one at a time, from their brain. It's fiction.

But, it's entertaining. So, what's not to love about that?

No comments: