Saturday, May 08, 2010

Do You Have an Amazon Account?

If any of my readers have read JOSHUA'S HOPE and have an account at Amazon, would you please write a review on Amazon for me?

And, if you haven't read it, what are you waiting for? You can purchase it from my publisher, White Rose Publishing. The link is on my website. Or you can go to http://www.whiterosepublishing.com/ and search for the title, or by my name.

One of the ladies at my church purchased the book on Monday and on Tuesday morning she contacted me to say how much she loved the book. She started reading on Monday and couldn't wait to wake up on Tuesday to finish it. She said I should have issued a tissue alert with the book.  It really makes all the pain of writing worth the effort when you receive positive feedback.

Now, I've got to get these two manuscripts I'm working on finished and into the hands of my publisher.  : )

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: