Friday, May 07, 2010

Is the World Your Trash Can?

I'm so upset. What is with all these people tossing trash out their car windows? Don't they own trash cans, or do they believe the world is their trash can?

I remember when litter was a huge problem, and signs started being posted that people would be fined for littering. I remember the commercials where a stately native american cried over the polluted earth. Eventually, the world became a cleaner place in which to live. But, something happened over the past few years. The signs disappeared, the commercials disappeared, and the world became infested with inconsiderate litterers with driver's licenses.

Come on, people! Wake up! Don't you have a trash can at home? Dispose of your trash in your own yard.

Excuse me, I'm going to take my blood pressure pill now.  Thanks for stopping by today and listening to me vent.

No comments: