Saturday, May 22, 2010

What????????!!!!!!!???????




Today's Question: "Why did my favorite outdoor cat just urinate on my window screen?"


If you look behind the arbor, you can see the lower level windows almost at ground level. My office is on the other side of the front door, and the flower garden extends completely across the front of the house. So, this morning, I'm sitting here looking out the window and thinking about what I'll blog about. And suddenly, Little Britches, my favorite outdoor cat backed up to the window and just...well sprayed!! How disrespectful!  *sigh*

This is the little cat that meets me at the top of the landing every morning and refuses to move from between my ankles while I'm walking down the stairs. He loves being petted and he loves me. Um, or so I thought.

Now, I'll have to go outside and turn on the hose and clean the screen. Suddenly I don't feel like blogging.

What I'm reading: Teacher's Plans, by JoAnn Carter

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Paul said...

That's just wrong.