Monday, June 07, 2010

The Mask of the Mundane

Word for the Day: Overwhelmed!!!

What I'm Reading: Cup of Joe, by Teri Wilson

Picture of the Day:


Years ago, I belonged to an online women's group and we created signature tags for emails. One of my friends created the one above for me. It describes my mood today. I'm not sure who I want to be. I must do yard work, I must do laundry, I want to write, I want to sift through my lectures on an online class I'm taking.

Throughout my days, I seem to wear a lot of hats...or masks. I believed when I quit my day job, I could spend my hours doing things I wanted to do, fun things. How quickly the glamor was displaced by the mundane. I want to answer the question, "When's the next book coming out?" But, alas, I can't. Part of it is under my control...or is it?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: