Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Are You Feeling Like You're at the End of Your Rope?






Sometimes it's better to just be quiet and let someone else do the talking. So that's what I'm going to do today. My friend, JoAnn Carter, posted a blog on White Roses in Bloom yesterday, which resonated with me.

Have you ever gotten really wrapped up in worrying about when or if you'll ever get that writing contract? Does your dream seem so far out of reach that you want to give up? Has it stopped you from the joy of writing? How about stopping you from congratulating another author's good news?

I've been there, and if you have, I suggest--no I strongly urge--you to check out the link to JoAnn's blog post. http://whiterosesinbloom.blogspot.com/2010/10/following-dream.html

Leave JoAnn a comment on the White Rose Blog, and leave me a comment telling me if you've suffered from a deluge of rejections and how you overcame. Remember every comment gets your name entered in my October drawing!

No comments: