Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday and that brings us one day closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas. While I'm not looking forward to the shorter days, I am looking forward to the prospect of our first snowfall. This year has passed so quickly.

It's time to think about preparing for Thanksgiving dinner (for those in the U.S.).  The past two years, I've hosted a family dinner which included about 20 people. It was always a lot of fun, but this year I don't have access to borrowing big tables so that everyone can sit around one table together. So, instead I'm having a Christmas get together. What about you? What are your plans for the upcoming holiday season?

1 comment:

Diane Craver said...

Happy Birthday, Carol! Hope you had a fantastic b-day today.

I have Thanksgiving dinner and usually have around 14 people. I also have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinner for our adult children. I can't believe the holidays are going to be here so soon.