Saturday, October 30, 2010

Win an Autographed Copy of MAIL ORDER COWBOY!!

The Blog Studio is back on the "air" this coming Monday, November 1. Stop by and sit in the audience while I conduct an interview with my dear friend, author Laurie Kingery, who writes for Steeple Hill Love Inspired Historicals (Harlequin).

A few weeks ago, I reviewed her book, MAIL ORDER COWBOY on my blog.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves to read American historicals, or Christian fiction. It's fantastic. You'll laugh, cheer, and perhaps shed a happy tear. I cannot wait for the next release in this series.

Laurie is going to give away an autographed copy of the book to one of the Blog Studio Audience who leaves a comment...so don't miss your chance to be a winner.

1 comment:

Dene said...

Would love to have an autographed copy!