Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Sweetest Valentine

I have the sweetest husband. Since he isn't able to get out on his own to go to stores, nor has the weather been conducive to his coming with me when I go, I knew he didn't have a valentine for me. So, rather than make him feel bad, I didn't get one for him. I just gave him a hug and kiss and wished him a Happy Valentine's Day.
Then I left for my morning of volunteering at the church welcome desk.
When I came home at noon, I was so hungry. I began assembling the items needed for my sandwich. I rustled through the refrigerator several times, and then hubby asked me what I was doing. I told him I was making my sandwich. He said, I forgot to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. I grinned and said Happy Valentine's Day to you, too.
"Did you look on the front of the refrigerator?" he asked.
"No."
"Well, I left something there for you."


This is the sweetest valentine I've ever received and I'll cherish it forever!  I am so blessed to have a husband who loves me so much and is a true romantic soul.

No comments: