Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Mood" Writing

Just looked at the clock and realized the morning is nearly gone! I've managed to take a shower and shampoo my hair. Since it's getting longer I usually let it partially air dry before attacking it with a hot air curling brush. Um, well, it's going to be a bad hair day. I look a bit like a clown with fuzzy hair. I doubt my curling brush will even go through this mop.

I still need to hop on the treadmill to get my morning exercise in before it's time to do the afternoon exercise. Yeah, it's not shaping up to be a good day. I'm thinking about putting it off and doing a full hour later this afternoon after I cram my hair under a ball cap.

Top that off with the dark, dreary skies and no sign of sunshine. Yuck! My mood is not the greatest. I think I'll pull up my book and write a dismal scene. It's the only good thing I can think to salvage out of this day. I call it "mood" writing.

Curtains opened, fingers on keyboard, go!

No comments: