Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Motivation for Success

Motivation is required for all successes in life. That includes writing. Today I'm working hard on getting in touch with my villain. I need to understand his motivation in order to write the best book I can.

I also need motivation to keep on my weight loss journey. How easy to fall off the good practices and forget about the good lifestyle changes required. I need motivation to get on the treadmill or do do other aerobic exercise.

So, not only do I need to focus on what makes my villain such a villain, but also on what can motivate me to reach my weight loss goals. It takes more than just a will. It takes perseverance and drive.

What about you? Are you motivated to achieve your goals? Have you reached deep inside to get in touch with that motivation?

No comments: