Friday, October 12, 2007

On the Bookshelf Today



Since Halloween is approaching, and that is my birthday...what? You didn't know I was born on October 31? It's been a fun day to have a birthday over the years. I've always had fun telling everyone that I'm a witch. Of course, I'm not! I guess that lighthearted look at this controversial holiday gave me the inspiration to write TWISTED SPELL.

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that my story had been reviewed by Night Owl Romance. The reviewer gave the story a rating of 4 out of 5.

This was a cute Halloween story that had me chuckling at Dora’s antics. I enjoyed this story so much that I look forward to reading more from Ms. Erhardt. You will definitely be entertained with this one.(Diana)

Read Full Review

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: