Tuesday, October 02, 2007

What??????

Grrr. I am sooooooo mad. I have to admit that I am hooked on some of the reality and entertainment type shows like Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, Biggest Loser, and American Idol. Tonight I was watching both The Biggest Loser and Dancing with the Stars. Now, why do the networks have to do this to me? Both the Biggest Loser and Dancing with the Stars overlapped each other in such a way that the "loser" on each show would be announced at approximately the same time. So, here I sat flipping back and forth, back and forth, not wanting to miss anything. Grrrrrr.

But the biggest gripe of the evening for me is Dancing with the Stars. You know, it should be a "dancing" competition, but because half the votes come from the home audience, the worst dancer is still in the competition. I love Wayne Newton. He's an idol that has been in the entertainment world for a long time and an accomplished entertainer. However, he cannot dance. Let me reiterate. He CANNOT dance. But because of his audience appeal he is still going to torture me next week with his flat footed awkward moves on the floor.

Sometimes I just have to gripe.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: