Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thin and Swift as a Gazelle

That's what I'm envisioning. It's the inner vision I'm focusing on for this coming year. I WILL exercise and get healthier! My hubby needs to exercise to strengthen his heart, but he can't do strenuous exercise.

In today's newspaper we saw a flyer advertising a Gazelle Edge for a reduced price of $89.99 and today he was able to get a senior discount so we paid a total of only $81.00 including tax!! It doesn't get any better than that.

If you don't know what a Gazelle is, it's an exercise machine where you "glide" through the air, your feet on pedals that you manually move back and forth, like you are on skis. There are arm bars that move as well. So, hubby can work out and watch TV and not over exert himself. Me? I will use it in the morning and continue to use my elliptical machine in the evening.

Diet, exercise...hey, we're on a goal to get healthy!

Wish us well.

No comments: