Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Friday! Another Milestone Met...

I actually did get up this morning at 5:30AM and put in my VHS tape of Richard Simmons, "Streching to the Classics." What a great way to start my day. I feel more energized and ready to tackle the office.

It's supposed to be beautiful outside today, so I sure wish I could just stay home. I wonder...is spring fever a legitimate illness that one can use a sick day for?

Maybe I'll just have to spend my lunch hour capturing that sun through the "moon roof" of my car and paint a picture of what I see and feel in words. That's what writers do.

I blog on the Sweeter Romantic Notions site, too. You can catch me there today, Monday the 22nd, Tuesday the 23rd and Tuesday the 30th. www.sweeterromanticnotions.com

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! God bless, and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: