Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Win a FREE Sony e-Reader....

Only 35 days until the e-book release of Joshua's Hope! Why wait until the print release, when you can get the electronic version six month early? With the ebook version, you can read it on your computer or if you are lucky enough to have a portable ebook reader, you can download it and take it with you anywhere you go. If you don't have an ebook reader, you should hop over to my publisher...The Wild Rose Press...and check out the info on how you can win one! Several fellow authors banded together to purchase one of thes e-readers and offer it FREE to one lucky reader. While you're there, be sure to pull up my name under "Authors" to check out all my released with The Wild Rose Press.

Tomorrow I'll be blogging on Sweeter Romantic Notions blog and Thursday I'll have another author interview, so be sure come back. This week's author is Linda Hall who writes for Steeple Hill Love Inspired.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: