Monday, December 08, 2008

Honey, Who Took the Remote?

Have you seen your hubby hold a remote (which obviously needs new batteries) and click it over and over to no avail? Have you seen him stand and move closer and closer to the screen as he tries to make it work?

Well, I received a humorous email which I felt was very appropriate during this commercial Christmas rush. I mean, after all, aren't we women the ones who are responsible for purchasing the majority of the gifts? And, while we are out shopping, our hubbies are sitting in the recliner, remote in hand, enjoying football.

Enjoy!

"Cash, check or charge?" I asked after folding items the woman wished to purchase. As she fumbled for her wallet, I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse. "So do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked. "No," she replied, "but my husband refused to come shopping with me. I figured this was hte most evil thing I could do to him legally."

Thanks for stopping by...and remember to laugh. It's healthy!

No comments: