Monday, February 09, 2009

Mundane Monday

What happened to the weekend? I woke up this morning and couldn't believe it was back to work Monday already. Let's see I vaguely remember figuring taxes on Saturday and then everything is a blur until church yesterday morning. That is vivid and clear and a happy memory...then all I remember is hammering, pounding, the whining of saws, and pieces of drywall everywhere...in the office, the hallway, the living room, and the stairs. And this morning there is the bottom half of a shower in my living room and a box with shower walls in the family room.

And, now I'm heading to the kitchen with a bathtowel and soap. I guess I'll have to stand in the sink, one foot on either side, and use the spray hose to take my shower...oh wait. Maybe I better not try that...

I think I'll just go back to bed and try again.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: