Friday, May 28, 2010

Writing for Kindle

Thought for the Day: Friends are blessings

What I'm Reading: Cup of Joe, by Teri Wilson

Picture of the Day:

I'm working on revising my book, Hit and Run, and converting it to be read on a Kindle e-reader. One of the things I need to do is make my own book cover. Since the book is set in Tennessee, I'm planning on using one of many pictures I've taken over the years while vacationing in the Great Smoky Mountains.

Revising the book is fun. I haven't read any of my books after they were published. So, reading this one was my first experience. I found a few places that needed altered, but now I'm upping the tension and adding layers to make it an inspirational read. I'm hoping through this project, I'll learn to love revising manuscripts which haven't yet been sent to publishers.

I have another book, Foxfire, which I've also received the rights back on and it will be next. This one is deeply set in Tennessee, so finding the perfect picture for the cover will also be a lot of fun.

Browsing through old pictures brings back so many happy memories.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: