Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011

I've been neglecting my blog due to some health issues and hospital stays for my husband, a nasty cold that I battled over the Christmas holiday, and just enjoying Christmas in general. I'm always blessed by the candlight service on Christmas Eve. The one thing I miss is having little children gathered around the tree on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. But we were blessed with visits from our children and grandchildren over the days preceding Christmas.
We spent a quiet evening alone on New Year's Eve. Both hubby and I are still on medication, so we decided not to host our annual New Year's Eve gathering with some of our kids. I had downloaded a new book into my Kindle and spent most of the last two days reading while hubby watched football.
Now that a new year has arrived, it's time to get back in the swing of writing every day. That includes finishing the Say Goodbye manuscript and also using my blog as a daily journal.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful and blessed Christmas and a safe and happy transition from 2010 into 2011.
On Tuesday, I'll be posting a review of "Destiny's Dream", by Delia Latham. And on Wednesday, Delia will be joining us as a guest blogger.
Hope to see you then!

No comments: